ALL LOTTERIES AND GAMES OF CHANCE - TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Competition details marked “TBC” will be provided in promotions for each individual competition.
METHOD OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
2. Except where advertised differently, entry is only open to all residents of Australia. Special Broadcasting Services Corporation’s (“SBS”) employees, associated companies and agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible.
3. To enter, participants must [TBC].
4. The competition period starts on [TBC] at [TBC] and ends on [TBC] at [TBC] (the “Promotional Period”). Entries will only be accepted during the Promotional Period.
5. When entering a competition via the internet, entrants must enter their details as specified on the SBS website at www.sbs.com.au . When entering a competition via post or email, entrants must submit their entries to [TBC].
6. All valid entries submitted during the specified Promotional Period, will be entered into the prize draw to win the nominated prizes.
7. Except where advertised differently entries are limited to one per person.
8. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Prizes will consist of, [TBC]. The prize will be valued at [TBC].
10. Subject to clause 14, all prizes are as depicted or described in the promotions for the competition and are not subject to change.
11. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. SBS accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury incurred to enter the competition or in connection with taking up the prize.
13. Once prizes have left the prize supplier’s premises, SBS takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
14. No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes. In the event that any prize item is unavailable, SBS reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value, subject to approval in accordance with state regulations.
15. Subject to clause 17, prizes will be delivered to the winner within one month of the winner being selected.
PRIZE DRAW AND WINNER NOTIFICATION
16. All prize draws will take place at SBS 14 Herbert St Artarmon NSW 2064 on [TBC]. All winners will be notified by phone, email, and/or mail within 2 days of the end of that competition. All winners will be posted on the SBS website (www.sbs.com.au) no later than 30 days of the prize draw following each competition.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
17. Where the prize or any daily prizes remain unclaimed:
a. three months after that draw; or
b. if the prize is time specific (e.g. perishable or event based), after SBS has made all reasonable efforts to contact the prize winner in time to take up the prize,
SBS will conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as are necessary in order to distribute any of those prizes. Winners of unclaimed prizes will be notified by phone, email, and/or mail within 2 days of the unclaimed prize draw. Winners’ names will be published on the SBS website (www.sbs.com.au) no later 30 days of the redraw of the relevant prize.
18. SBS reserves the right to request information to verify the validity of entries including: proof of identity and/or proof of Australian residency status at the nominated prize delivery address. Acceptance of verification information is at the discretion of SBS. SBS reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
19. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
20. SBS’s determination of the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into SBS's database, and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
22. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of SBS which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, SBS reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, where required.
23. SBS is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on line (or wireless) systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, or technical problems resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
25. Entrants acknowledge this competition is in no way associated with, administered or endorsed by Facebook. Any information disclosed by entrants entering this competition is not provided to Facebook.
26. SBS is the Special Broadcasting Services Corporation, 14 Herbert St, Artarmon NSW 2064 ABN: 91 314 398 574. You can contact SBS Consumer Services on 1800 500 727.
27. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPM/12/00447 Class: Type C; ACT Permit No. ACT TP 12/02152. Promotions under these terms in conditions will commence on 11/7/2012 and finish on 11/7/2013.