The 2013 Subaru National Road Series will become a regular feature on SBS with half hour shows throughout the season.
SBS is working with Cycling Australia to increase the broadcast coverage of the domestic racing scene.
The show, nine episodes in total, will feature the highlights of each of event from both the men's and women's series.
Formerly included within the Cycling Central TV show, this new format will allow for greater coverage of these domestic races.
The shows will air on Sunday afternoons from 4pm on SBS1. Each show will also be repeated the next day and be available online.
2013 Subaru National Road Series coverage on SBS:
1 SBS1 1600-1630 SUN 5 MAY 1700-1730 MON 6 MAY
- Tour de Perth (Men), Mersey Valley Tour (Women)
2 SBS1 1600-1630 SUN 19 MAY 1700-1730 MON 20 MAY
- Battle of the Border (Men & Women), Tour of Toowoomba (Men)
3 SBS1 1600-1630 SUN 2 JUNE 1700-1730 MON 3 JUNE
- Adelaide Tour (Men & Women)
4 SBS1 1600-1630 SUN 30 JUNE 1700-1730 MON 1 JULY
- North Western Tour (Men & Women)
5 SBS1 1600-1630 SUN 1 SEPT 1700-1730 MON 2 SEPT
- Tour of Gippsland (Men), Tour of the Great South Coast (Men), Tour of the King Valley (Women)
6 SBS1 1600-1630 SUN 29 SEPT 1700-1730 MON 30 SEPT
- Tour of the Murray (Men & Women), Goulburn to Sydney (Men), National Capital Tour (Men & Women)
7 SBS1 1600-1630 SUN 13 OCT 1700-1730 MON 14 OCT
- Tour of Tasmania (Men)
8 SBS1 1600-1630 SUN 20 OCT 1700-1730 MON 21 OCT
- Melbourne to Warrnambool (Men), Shipwreck Coast (Men & Women)
9 SBS1 1600-1630 SUN 3 NOV 1700-1730 MON 4 NOV
- Grafton to Inverell (Men), Tour of the Goldfields (Women)