From fabulous fusions, roll-your-eyes-back-in-your-head delicious recipes to on-screen grooving, food expertise and the quirky banter along the way, #TheChefsLine has delivered it all and then some. For the past 13 weeks, all of this has certainly filled my heart - this squad are the real deal when it comes to food TV.
Is it too soon to say I miss you? #needymuch me is ready to petition the A-team of Dan, Melissa, Mark and Maeve to cook me up some of their deliciousness. One can only dream, but seriously, throw a gal a bone - preferably with some lamb on it.
Whether you love to cook, love to eat or love to TV, this series reigns supreme among the food gods and #ICYMI the entire series is available on SBS On Demand, perfect for those who love to binge on their viewing - we highly recommend snacks, of course.
So what is it about this series that has people wanting more? It's got it all.
1. Can't decide on one dish? Have them all!
For the record, we have over 100 recipes on our site right now from the entire series, so you can watch and devour!
2. Food and friendship truths
3. Mind reading powers
4. Punny good times
5. Real-ity TV
6. Doughnut worry, eat happy
7. A great way to face your food fears
8. All the cooking hacks along the way...
Exhibit A: Ultimate fried rice
So that's how you get your octopus tender?
Mmm... the flako filo trick
9. Finally, chips sangas get the recognition they deserve
10. With so many family recipes along the way, you know they've been tested by the best (aka nonna and γιαγιά)
11. There actually may be sightings of chefs sleeping...
12. Finally, a show that embraces your eating face
13. Any show that fuses cooking and dance is a winner in my books
It's been oh so real and oh so delicious - and now...
Have we got your attention and your tastebuds? Check out the program page for episode guides, cuisine lowdowns, recipes and more.