About Japanese Food
1st July 2008 | 09:00 AET
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Vietnamese dipping sauce
For an express dipping sauce for fresh rice paper rolls, combine hoi sin sauce with some chilli sauce and peanut butter!
Also known as Basra or Omani limes, these are sun-dried limes from the Middle East, used in stews or to make tea.