Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
To achieve the best results when making kebabs, 'beat' the minced meat mixture well with your hand until it is a smooth paste. This not only combines the ingredients but also makes it easier to shape and stops them falling apart.
Water to which an acid substance such as lemon juice or wine vinegar is added. Once peeled, vegetables such as celery and artichokes can be immersed in it to stop them from going brown.