Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
While spoons and chopsticks are used to eat Lao soups, wet dishes and noodles, the custom when eating sticky rice is to use only the fingers and palm of the right hand. It is also customary to replace the lid of the rice basket when you are finished.
An Italian liqueur.