- Ancho chilli and date chocolate tart (7)
- Laotian pork laap salad (6)
- Lemon brûlée tart (6)
- Christine Manfield's curry leaf chicken (6)
- Beef stuffed with capsicum and blue cheese (matambre) (5)
- Malaysian curry laksa (4)
- Cuban three-milks cake and guava pastries (4)
- Kung Pao chicken (3)
- Kobeba (beef and cracked wheat slice) (3)
- 12 hour lamb with pistachio tabouleh (3)
Featured Food & Recipes
If using wooden/bamboo skewers to make kabas, they must be soaked in water prior to assembling and cooking to avoid burning.
A cross between the blackberry and raspberry. It can be quite tart, so needs plenty of sugar when used in desserts.