- Ancho chilli and date chocolate tart (7)
- Laotian pork laap salad (6)
- Lemon brûlée tart (6)
- Christine Manfield's curry leaf chicken (6)
- Beef stuffed with capsicum and blue cheese (matambre) (5)
- Malaysian curry laksa (4)
- Cuban three-milks cake and guava pastries (4)
- Kung Pao chicken (3)
- Kobeba (beef and cracked wheat slice) (3)
- 12 hour lamb with pistachio tabouleh (3)
Featured Food & Recipes
Shredding Kaffir Lime Leaves
To make shredding Kaffir lime leaves easier, first roll the leaves up tightly then use a sharp knife to cut finely across the roll.
A small cube of bread fried with herbs and spices, then drained and cooled used as a garniture for soups and salads.