Kobeba (beef and cracked wheat slice)
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
… and keep rust at bay
Like all cast-iron cookware, potjie are prone to rust. When you’ve finished cooking in your potjie, rinse it with boiling water and little or no detergent, then dry and wipe the inside lightly with olive or vegetable oil.
Believed to be made from seaweed, nori is actually made from dried algae. It is primarily used to wrap sushi, to garnish and to flavour noodle soups. The darker the colour and greater the aroma, the higher the quality.