Chocolate peanut butter brownie
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Rice is a basic staple, always cooked fresh and steamed. The water used to rinse the rice (before cooking) is later used to impart flavour and thicken soups. Leftover rice is also reserved, to be fried with garlic and oil for a dish called sinangag.
High-grade tuna, expertly sliced and served raw.