Japanese recipes and Japanese food
About Japanese Food
Make sure your kitchen is stocked with these essential ingredients.
Find out which special utensils you’ll need on hand during cooking.
Displaying 10 of 678 Japanese Restaurants.
|3.||Kabuki by the Sea||Swansea|
|4.||Orizuru Sushi Bar||Hobart|
|5.||Banzai Sushi & Noodle Bar||Leederville|
|7.||Sado Island Claremont||Claremont|
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
For maximum flavour, tear basil. Cutting it on a chopping board leaves some of the flavour on the board.
A classic, fine-crumbed French sponge cake. It is made by beating warm whole eggs with sugar until the mixture more than triples in volume, then folding in flour and sometimes melted butter.