Moroccan recipes and Moroccan food
About Moroccan Food
Make sure your kitchen is stocked with these essential ingredients.
Find out which special utensils you’ll need on hand during cooking.
Displaying 10 of 56 Moroccan Restaurants.
|1.||Builders Arms Hotel, bandroom||Fitzroy|
|2.||Moroccan Soup Bar||Fitzroy North|
|5.||Out of Africa||Manly|
|6.||Kazbah On Darling||Balmain|
|7.||Cafe Mint||Surry Hills|
|9.||Little Moorish Restaurant||East Perth|
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Koreans use a shallow spoon for rice and soup and a set of silver or stainless steel chopsticks for serving from the shared dishes. Side dishes or banchan vary in number depending on the occasion, but at least 3 to 5 would be a minimum at home, with many more for special guests or in restaurants.
A cross between the blackberry and raspberry. It can be quite tart, so needs plenty of sugar when used in desserts.