Portuguese recipes and Portuguese food
About Portuguese Food
Make sure your kitchen is stocked with these essential ingredients.
Find out which special utensils you’ll need on hand during cooking.
Displaying 10 of 32 Portuguese Restaurants.
|1.||Vasco's Portuguese Charcoal Grill||Kingston|
|3.||Greco's on Broadway||Nedlands|
|5.||Little Portugal||Dulwich Hill|
|7.||Anada Bar and Restaurant||Fitzroy|
|8.||Vaby's Mediterranean Grill Campbelltown||Campbelltown|
|9.||Vaby's Mediterranean Grill Penrith||Penrith|
|10.||Illawong Foodroom||Evans Head|
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Remove several layers of the bitter exterior leaves and trim remaining leaves before submerging and cooking artichokes in salted water for around 15 minutes (use a dinner plate on top of the artichokes to keep them under water). A thin skewer should meet little resistance when they are cooked.
A bulb-less, white onion with hollow green sprouts. Used to infuse dishes with a mild onion taste. Also known as green onion.