Portuguese recipes and Portuguese food
About Portuguese Food
Make sure your kitchen is stocked with these essential ingredients.
Find out which special utensils you’ll need on hand during cooking.
Displaying 10 of 32 Portuguese Restaurants.
|1.||Vasco's Portuguese Charcoal Grill||Kingston|
|3.||Greco's on Broadway||Nedlands|
|5.||Little Portugal||Dulwich Hill|
|7.||Anada Bar and Restaurant||Fitzroy|
|8.||Vaby's Mediterranean Grill Campbelltown||Campbelltown|
|9.||Vaby's Mediterranean Grill Penrith||Penrith|
|10.||Illawong Foodroom||Evans Head|
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Light olive oil
Olive oil can be labeled as "light" however don't be fooled to thinking this means it is light in calories. The "light" label refers to the oil being light on taste or colour - not on fat.
Also known as Basra or Omani limes, these are sun-dried limes from the Middle East, used in stews or to make tea.