Singaporean recipes and Singaporean food
About Singaporean Food
Make sure your kitchen is stocked with these essential ingredients.
Find out which special utensils you’ll need on hand during cooking.
Displaying 10 of 42 Singaporean Restaurants.
|1.||Harry's Singapore Chilli Crab||Sydney|
|3.||The Old Raffles Place||Collingwood|
|4.||Singapore China Town Restaurant||Northbridge|
|5.||Bismi's Gold an Fork||Melbourne|
|6.||Ginger & Spice||Neutral Bay|
|8.||Katong Singaporean Restaurant||City Beach|
|10.||Raffles Room at Steventon Lodge||Tea Tree Gully|
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Coconut Milk and Cream
Coconut milk and cream can settle during storage in cans, so give them a good shake before opening.
A round bottomed cooking pan similar to a wok. It is a versatile pan used for everything from deep frying, stir frying, steaming and of course curries.