Spanish recipes and Spanish food
About Spanish Food
Make sure your kitchen is stocked with these essential ingredients.
Find out which special utensils you’ll need on hand during cooking.
Displaying 10 of 222 Spanish Restaurants.
|1.||Raquel's Spanish Kitchen||Darlinghurst|
|5.||Rhino Bar||South Townsville|
|7.||Cafe Barcelona||St Kilda|
|8.||De Los Santos||Fitzroy|
|9.||Robert Burns Hotel||Collingwood|
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Fresh pasta shouldn't be cooked to the 'al dente' stage. As it is egg based, it needs to be well cooked and not have any resistance when you bite into it but be silky smooth.
Cinnamon or Cassia Bark is harvested from the bark of the cinnamon tree. Cinnamon is much finer than cassia.