German recipes and German food
About German Food
Make sure your kitchen is stocked with these essential ingredients.
Find out which special utensils you’ll need on hand during cooking.
Displaying 10 of 57 German Restaurants.
|1.||German Arms Hotel||Hahndorf|
|3.||De Bortoli Winery and Restaurant||Dixons Creek|
|5.||Eiger Swiss Restaurant||Petersham|
|7.||Hahndorf Inn Hotel & Cellars||Hahndorf|
|8.||Harmonie German Club||Narrabundah|
|9.||Elmar's in the Valley||Henley Brook|
|10.||Lowenbrau Keller||The Rocks|
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Choosing Brussels sprouts
Choose the smallest Brussels sprouts available, with tight, firm heads. Avoid yellow leaves.
A fragrant rice native to India and Pakistan.