Indian recipes and Indian food
About Indian Food
Make sure your kitchen is stocked with these essential ingredients.
Find out which special utensils you’ll need on hand during cooking.
Displaying 10 of 717 Indian Restaurants.
|1.||Royal India Restaurant||West Perth|
|2.||Gopal's Vegetarian Restaurant||Melbourne|
|4.||Jewel of India||Manuka|
|7.||Tandoor Indian Restaurant||Belconnen|
|9.||Keller's Swiss and Indian Restaurant||Alice Springs|
|10.||Taste of Asia||North Hobart|
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
The way the onions are prepared for the Pebre is a revelation and crucial for the right taste and texture. To finely chopped onion, mix through raw sugar and hot water then allow it to stand to mellow the acidity. Rinse and mix through salt in the same way.
A ginger plant producing light pink to deep red flowers, with a tangy almost lemony taste. Popular in Nonya cuisine.