Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Keeping champagne fizzy
If you want to keep champagne fizzy to drink the next day try placing a silver spoon in the neck of the bottle (handle pointing into the liquid). They have been doing this for decades in France and many swear by it!
A traditional Indian drink that used to be made from buttermilk with salt added to combat dehydration in the hot climate. These days it is made from thin yoghurt, with salt or sugar.