Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Seasoning meat for Goulash
After you have diced your meat for the goulash place it in a plastic bag and add flour and salt and pepper. Twist the top of the bag to seal and give it a good shake. This will ensure that all the meat is evenly coated in the seasoned mixture before you brown it.
A special bowl with a textured surface designed to crush and grind seeds such as sesame.