Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Remove the leaves from the cauliflower, turn upside down and remove most of the core. Detach the florets by cutting through the base, breaking the head into small pieces. Cut the pieces into bite-size florets with a paring knife.
A pale-coloured and mild-tasting raw cane sugar named after Guyana, its place of origin.