Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Segmenting an orange
To segment an orange slice the peel off the oranges, removing every trace of white pith. With a sharp serrated knife cut out each segment from between the membranes, dropping the segments into a bowl as you go, and turning the membranes over like the pages in a book.
Fresh or dried broad beans.