Roasted Tasmanian crayfish recipe
- Cuisine: Modern Australian
Ingredients1 Tasmanian crayfish
PreparationCut crayfish in half and place on a tray, shell side up.
Place in the oven under the grill.
When you can smell the shell beginning to burn remove lobster and place on a serving platter.
Reserve roasting tray and sprinkle over chopped parsley, salt and olive oil and stir with a spoon. Drizzle mixture over the crayfish. Add a piece of lime and serve immediately drizzled with extra olive oil.
Modern Australian Restaurants
Displaying 10 of 601 Modern Australian Restaurants.
|3.||Benny's Bar & Cafe||Fremantle|
|6.||Inn Mahogany Creek||Mahogany Creek|
|7.||Morning Star Estate||Mt Eliza|
|10.||The Boat House by the Lake||Barton|
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
In Dutch cuisine, festive occasions are almost always marked with desserts and sweets. Appelflappen, a fritter which is half way between an apple pie and a donut, is traditionally served on New Year’s Eve. Banketstaff, a flaky puff pastry, decorated with glace cherries is served at Christmas, as are Christmas cookies, used to decorate the tree.
A protein in flour which, when mixed with water, gives the dough elasticity and strength.