Artichoke and pork rib soup recipe
- Cuisine: Vietnamese
Ingredients400 g pork ribs, chopped into 2 cm pieces
2 artichokes (600g) with stalks intact
2.5 litres water
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
2 tablespoons fish sauce
PreparationFill a large mixing bowl with cold water.
Slice the artichokes stalks into 4 cm pieces then cut the artichokes into quarters, removing any fuzzy parts. Immediately submerge the artichokes into the cold water to prevent it from going black.
In a large pot, add pork ribs, artichokes, fish sauce, sugar, salt, pepper and 2.5 litres water. Bring to the boil then skim off any impurities for 10 minutes.
Reduce the heat to a low simmer then close with a lid. Simmer for 45 minutes.
Displaying 10 of 276 Vietnamese Restaurants.
|2.||Thy Thy 1||Richmond|
|4.||Pho Phu Quoc||Dickson|
|8.||New Saigon Vietnamese||Adelaide|
|10.||Green Papaya||East Brisbane|
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Black Forest Cake
A pinch of salt in the chocolate, custard mousse mixture will bring out the flavour of the chocolate
Spit Roast (Razanj)
Spit roasting is common all over Croatia - suckling pig, lamb and beef are slowly rotated and basted over gentle heat.