No Recipe Found
Displaying 10 of 815 Chinese Restaurants.
|1.||Eastern Garden Chinese Restaurant||Toorak Gardens|
|3.||Greenwood Seafood Restaurant||North Sydney|
|4.||Harry's Singapore Chilli Crab||Sydney|
|5.||Dragonfly Theatre & Cabaret Restaurant||Tullamarine|
|7.||The Chairman and Yip||City|
|8.||China Tea Club||Lyneham|
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Break in the pot
Most potjie will be seasoned and ready to use after a quick rinse, however some manufacturers recommend “breaking in” the pot by cooking a few vegetables (some use a whole cabbage) in a large quantity of water for several hours.
Kumera (Sweet Potato)
The name comes from the Polynesian word describing orange sweet potato.