Chicken fettuccine recipe
Ingredients2 chicken breasts, diced
3-4 rashers of bacon, diced
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 onion, diced
1 tablespoon oil
1 teaspoon Italian herbs
1 tub longlife cream or evaporated milk
2-3 handfuls creamy cheese
PreparationHeat oil over medium heat. Add diced onion, bacon and garlic and fry until onion is golden in colour.
Add diced chicken and herbs to pan and fry until the chicken is cooked. Turn the heat down to low.
Meanwhile, cook fettucine according to packet directions.
Add cream and cheese slowly to chicken mixture. The whole mix will start to thicken. Keep adding cheese and cream to your liking.
The meal is ready when the fettuccine is cooked and the creamy chicken is the way you like. I have it really creamy and cheesy.
Displaying 10 of 2165 Italian Restaurants.
|1.||The Beresford Hotel||Surry Hills|
|5.||Benny's Bar & Cafe||Fremantle|
|8.||Railway Hotel||Fitzroy North|
|9.||Vibe Cafe Restaurant||St Kilda|
|10.||Morning Star Estate||Mt Eliza|
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Avoiding sticky pasta
To avoid sticky pasta cook in a large pot of rapidly boiling salted water (5 to 6 litres of water to every 500 grams of pasta). Giving the pasta a good stir in the first couple of minutes is also crucial to help avoid sticking.
Impart a sweet and sour flavour and are often used in dishes like biryani.