Thai green curry recipe
- Cuisine: Thai
500g chicken thigh meat, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
1 tsp fresh turmeric, finely sliced
1 tbsp green curry paste (Mae Ploy brand preferred)
Fish sauce to taste
400 ml coconut milk
1 bunch asparagus, sliced
1 punnet baby corn
1 punnet shiitake mushrooms, chopped
1 dsp sesame oil
½ cup Vietnamese mint, mint, basil and coriander
Wok fry the chicken with the garlic, ginger and turmeric and green curry paste. When it is cooked through and well-coated, deglaze with fish sauce and add coconut milk.
Add the vegetables and bring to simmering point. Cook for a few minutes.
Add the fresh herbs and serve over steamed jasmine rice.
Displaying 10 of 823 Thai Restaurants.
|1.||Bank's Thai Restaurant||Enmore|
|5.||Dickson Asian Noodle House||Dickson|
|6.||Lemon Grass Thai City||City|
|10.||Three Mothers Thai||City|
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Thin, delicate pasta shapes are lovely combined with thinner, delicate sauces. Tubular or irregular shaped pastas are best with chunky sauces (so the sauce can get caught inside the shapes). Small pasta shapes, such as risoni, are great in soups.
An extract from the stomach of cows or sheep, used to curdle milk for cheese making. A vegetarian alternative to rennet is now used in making vegetarian cheese.