Hot chocolate recipe
- Cuisine: Mexican
1 litre milk
90g or 1 round of Mexican chocolate
Place milk into a deep pen. Break up chocolate and add to milk.
Slowly bring to the boil and then reduce heat. Whisk chocolate mixture using a molinillo which will make it velvety and frothy by holding the molinillo between both hands and rubbing your hands together.
Pour into cups.
Displaying 10 of 241 Mexican Restaurants.
|2.||Gertie's Bar & Lounge||New Farm|
|6.||Mars Hill Cafe||Parramatta|
|7.||Juanita's Mexican Restaurant||Kensington|
|9.||Manly Wharf Hotel||Manly|
|10.||El Sol Mexican Restaurant||Cronulla|
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
To serve coconut rice Malaysian style, scoop individual servings into a small soup bowl to mould rice before upending it onto plates.
The Portuguese word for salted, dried codfish, a staple in Portuguese cuisine. Bacalhau must be soaked over 24 hours before use. It is said that there is a different dish using bacalhau for every day of the year.