Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Sealing meat does not actually help to keep the juices inside the meat, it does however add a great charred flavour and colour to the meat. Sear cuts of meat in a hot frying pan or roasting dish over medium to high heat.
Terracotta cookware with straight sides and glazed inside which distributes the heat evenly. Often used for slow cooking in the oven and on top of the stove. Smaller versions are used in Spnish cooking for the classic dish of garlic prawns.