Moroccan recipes and Moroccan food
About Moroccan Food
Make sure your kitchen is stocked with these essential ingredients.
Find out which special utensils you’ll need on hand during cooking.
Displaying 10 of 56 Moroccan Restaurants.
|1.||Builders Arms Hotel, bandroom||Fitzroy|
|2.||Moroccan Soup Bar||Fitzroy North|
|5.||Out of Africa||Manly|
|6.||Kazbah On Darling||Balmain|
|7.||Cafe Mint||Surry Hills|
|9.||Little Moorish Restaurant||East Perth|
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
When using paprika make sure you are using the right variety for the dish you are cooking. The Spanish smoked paprika is ideal for paella, while the Hungarian sweet paprika is quite different in flavour and is ideal for their goulash.
Mezza is the Lebanese version of antipasto. Small snack sized portions may include; labneh, sausages, fattoush, tabouleh, hommus and baba ganoush.