Singaporean recipes and Singaporean food
About Singaporean Food
Make sure your kitchen is stocked with these essential ingredients.
Find out which special utensils you’ll need on hand during cooking.
Displaying 10 of 42 Singaporean Restaurants.
|1.||Harry's Singapore Chilli Crab||Sydney|
|3.||The Old Raffles Place||Collingwood|
|4.||Singapore China Town Restaurant||Northbridge|
|5.||Bismi's Gold an Fork||Melbourne|
|6.||Ginger & Spice||Neutral Bay|
|8.||Katong Singaporean Restaurant||City Beach|
|10.||Raffles Room at Steventon Lodge||Tea Tree Gully|
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
When cooking on the charcoal grill, excessive flames can impart an unpleasant taste to the food. A good sprinkle of salt on the flames will help keep them at bay.
A roux is a cooked mixture of equal quantities of butter and flour that is the base for sauces such as white sauce and bechamel.