Spanish recipes and Spanish food
About Spanish Food
Make sure your kitchen is stocked with these essential ingredients.
Find out which special utensils you’ll need on hand during cooking.
Displaying 10 of 222 Spanish Restaurants.
|1.||Raquel's Spanish Kitchen||Darlinghurst|
|5.||Rhino Bar||South Townsville|
|7.||Cafe Barcelona||St Kilda|
|8.||De Los Santos||Fitzroy|
|9.||Robert Burns Hotel||Collingwood|
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Spices have a much greater kick when roasted and ground just before using. Place them in a small dry frying pan and shake over low heat until just fragrant, then remove from the heat and allow to cool before grinding. Over-roasting spices tends to make them very bitter, so make sure you remove the spices as soon as they yield a toasted aroma.
A red pepper paste which can be hot or mild.