Indian recipes and Indian food
About Indian Food
Make sure your kitchen is stocked with these essential ingredients.
Find out which special utensils you’ll need on hand during cooking.
Displaying 10 of 717 Indian Restaurants.
|1.||Royal India Restaurant||West Perth|
|2.||Gopal's Vegetarian Restaurant||Melbourne|
|4.||Jewel of India||Manuka|
|7.||Tandoor Indian Restaurant||Belconnen|
|9.||Keller's Swiss and Indian Restaurant||Alice Springs|
|10.||Taste of Asia||North Hobart|
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Stir Fry Hot Tip
The secret to the success of a good stir fry is to prepare all ingredients before starting to cook; heat the wok first before adding any oil to reduce smoking; cook over high heat and keep the food moving; par cook the vegetables first.
Shellfish with a delicate taste available in a range of sizes. Scallops can be steamed, fried or grilled but should be cooked gently. The flesh is firm and white, the coral (or roe) is orange or pale red in colour.