Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Making self-raising flour from plain
To convert plain flour into self-raising add 4 level teaspoons of baking powder to every 300g (2 cups) of plain flour.
The oval, brown, wrinkly seed of the nutmeg tree. Used grated to spice a wide range of both sweet and savoury dishes.