Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Tongs or fork
Avoid using a barbecue fork when turning steaks or meat on the barbecue (opt for tongs instead). The fork will pierce the meat encouraging the precious juices to flow out, rather than stay inside the meat and keep it tender.
Pasilla (dried and pronounced pah_SEE-ya) is a mild to medium hot chilli.