Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
For a simple Devonshire tea make lemonade scones by combining 3 cups of self-raising flour, 1 cup of cream and 1 cup of lemonade. Bake in a moderate oven until golden on top.
Tiny, shiny, creamy white seeds with a nut-like flavour. Used in baking on breads and rolls, and in seed and oil form in Asian cooking.