Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Poaching an egg
The key to poached eggs is using a fresh egg. Bring to the boil 1.5 litres of water with a teaspoon of vinegar. When the water is simmering swirl the water to create a whirlpool. Crack your egg into a cup and gently slip the egg into the centre of the whirlpool.
A fatty acid found in almost every vegetable and animal fat. Rich sources are olive and peanut oils.