Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Crispy potato pancakes
When making potato pancakes wring out the excess moisture in the potatoes (after you grate them) in a clean, dry tea towel. This will ensure a crisp batter.
An autumn crop that can be eaten raw, roasted or boiled after removing the tough outer skin. Chestnuts grow in cooler climates and come in a round spiky case.