Island Feast with Peter Kuruvita recipes
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Tearing basil leaves
Tear basil leaves with your fingers rather than chopping with a knife. The steel of a knife oxidizes the basil and will turn the cut edge of the basil black.
Flat sea fish available mostly in steaks, fillets and cutlets. It has firm white flesh and best prepared with a sauce.