Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
When cooking pasta the golden rule is to have the water rolling and boiling. This prevents the pasta sticking together. Also add plenty of salt to the cooking water. Drop in pasta, stir once then cook for 7 minutes (for fresh pasta) or according to packet instructions for dried pasta.
Jamaica is a wild rosella flower used to make a cold tea.