Luke Nguyen's Vietnam recipes
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Stir Fry Hot Tip
The secret to the success of a good stir fry is to prepare all ingredients before starting to cook; heat the wok first before adding any oil to reduce smoking; cook over high heat and keep the food moving; par cook the vegetables first.
A big deep bowl, often ceramic, in which ingredients for the crunchy salad rojak are mixed and the dark viscous soy dressing is added and tossed through.