Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Light olive oil
Olive oil can be labeled as "light" however don't be fooled to thinking this means it is light in calories. The "light" label refers to the oil being light on taste or colour - not on fat.
Butter cleared of its water content through heating and then straining. It can then be cooked to higher temperatures without fear of burning.