Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
It doesn't take that much effort to get the beautiful sweet mellow taste of fresh coconut. Try and source a coconut grater from an Indian shop or grate it yourself. Crack open a coconut, prize the meat from the shell and peel the brown skin away. Pop small chunks into the food processor or grate on a sharp grater.
A type of Russian pancake traditionally made from buckwheat flour and served with caviar.