Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
A bain-marie is a bath of water that is used to gently cook ingredients and protect them from too much direct heat. To make a bain-marie simply fill your roasting dish just below the top with water. Place the other cooking vessel into the water and cook as per recipe.
Small Asian eggplants about the size of a pea and light green in colour. They are used in Thai cooking and have a sharp, slightly bitter flavour.