Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
If your pork crackling fails to rise to the occasion, once the pork roast is cooked, remove the crackling in one large piece and place on a wire rack placed over an oven tray. Place in a very hot oven or under a hot grill until done to your liking. A domestic blow torch can also come in handy when the crackling needs a helping hand. Once the pork is cooked, gently brown and crisp the crackling with the torch.
A fish soup or stew made of several kinds of fish and shellfish cooked together in a tall pot with olive oil, flavour builders, water and sometimes white wine. Traditionally associated with the Provence region of France, especially Marseilles.