Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
If you find that your goulash is too fatty either let it rest on the stove for a few minutes and then skim off the fat. If you have a little extra time place the goulash in the fridge and allow the fat to solidify on top of the dish. Remove fat before reheating.
Japanese buckwheat noodles made with fresh buckwheat in season. Prized for their health properties, they are used in soups or served "dry", blanched and accompanied with meat or vegetables and soy and Mirin.