Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Re-hydrating dried mushrooms
Dried mushrooms, such as porcini, are a great store cupboard back up. Soak in boiling water for 30 minutes to revive them. Strain the soaking liquid and add to the dish for extra flavour.
Cut of beef from the rear of the animal, used for boiling, stews, casseroles and mince.