Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
A good cuppa
When making a pot of tea, always warm the teapot first, by adding hot water to the teapot. When the pot is warm, discard the water and add the tea leaves. The general rule is one teaspoon of tea for each guest and one for the pot.
This popular Greek and Turkish pastry is made from layers of filo pastry, nuts, and honey. It is then baked and spiced lemon-honey syrup is poured over the pastry and left to soak into the layers.