Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Soaking a clay-pot
Before cooking with a clay-pot soak it in water (which is absorbed into the pores of the clay). As the pot heats up in the oven, the water will evaporate, producing steam, this will prevent the food from drying out.
A medium- to long-grain rice, it absorbs a lot of cooking liquid yet still retains a good bite in texture. This classic risotto rice hails from the north Italian region of Piedmont.