Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Soaking a clay-pot
Before cooking with a clay-pot soak it in water (which is absorbed into the pores of the clay). As the pot heats up in the oven, the water will evaporate, producing steam, this will prevent the food from drying out.
A Mediterranean resin with a sweet, musky aroma. Used in religious ceremonies but also in cooking.